Tuesday, November 15, 2016

you ARE you (not another cliché post)



This post may actually come out as a helpful thing. Not because I’m a smartass, but just because I’ve come to know some things throughout my teenage years (that I haven’t finished yet) that maybe you can relate to.

You hear a lot of cliché sentences like “you make you” or “you do you” but instead,  the most important thing for me is “you ARE you”.
What’s the difference? Well, you are who you are, you cannot change your inner self.
I don’t mean you can’t get fit or quit smoking, but if you are shy or you hate Justin Bieber, there’s nothing you can do about it! Not much at least.

As long as you try to better yourself, then good for you! But the worse comes when you try to be somebody else or to please someone else.
It can be fine for one year or two, but you’ll soon realize that it’s not you who is living your life. You are just a puppet playing some play you haven’t written.
You’ll end up feeling like you have wasted your life and you’ll feel miserable.

So you ARE you, and be proud.

Better yourself and do everything you can to keep you alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment