Monday, January 23, 2017

the beauty of horror

I firmly believe that beauty can be found in everything and everybody.
Sometimes you have to dig a little bit deeper but when you are able to see beauty, you are able to embrace every part of the world.
I'm not saying that we should forgive every despicable action ever committed in the history of mankind, I just hope that people will be able to see beauty also when everything seems lost. That means able to hold on to life and to never give up, even in the darkest hours.

This is why I'm so fond of horror and creepy pictures, I find them fascinating (within certain limits, of course) and at times inspiring. I find them beautiful in a way ….the sense of abandoned houses or burned roses… my brain perceives these images in such a clear and peaceful way.

Here are some pictures I took on Friday during my small hunt of beauty and decay (before school).

It’s nothing compared to other pictures I took in the past, but I guess this will help me appreciate my city a little bit more.










No comments:

Post a Comment