Monday, February 13, 2017

EOIN MACKEN BIRTHDAY PROJECT


Since I was really young I've been following Merlin, the BBC tv series that was aired from 2008 to 2012.
Only later last year I've found on tv all the episodes and I've fallen in love with the series again.
And as we all know, when we fall in love we get a little bit crazy. That's what happened: I bought all the five seasons in original language, re-watched all the episodes and looked up on the internet all the  information I could find about the settings, the actors and all these kind of nerdy things.

All this rant just to tell you that I've discovered the fanbase of the talented Eoin Macken aka Gwaine in Merlin. He is an Irish actor who plays TC in the Night Shift and starred as Doc in the last film of the Resident Evil series.
In one of my researches I found a website where his fanbase has organized this funding to donate to Brain Tumor Ireland.
This is the link if you want to contributeYou can find stickers, t-shirts, hoodies and keychains that you can buy.
Follow Eoin's fanbase on twitter.

This is the cute design on all the t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, laptop covers you can imagine.



I bought a t-shirts with the three main characters played by Eoin.
This is my dorky face while wearing the t-shirt.



Hopefully I didn't scare you too much.

If you have the possibility (and most importantly) the will to help others then do it. It is the coolest thing you can do on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment