Monday, February 20, 2017

MINDBLOWING


Have you ever felt like if your head was just about to explode because you have too many thoughts all at once?
Did you ever feel overcome by all the ideas or things you have in your mind that you’d like to do?
Have you ever felt down because you thought you would have never accomplished half of the things  you had in your mind?
Have you ever overthought about a particular situation or sentence that someone told you?




Well, all these questions find an answer in this drawing. A rough sketch of it had been hanging on one door of my wardrobe for almost an year. But yesterday I found some new paper in a store that I wanted to try out. I felt so comfortable with it that I found an absolute joy in drawing again.

This may sound weird but I’m kind of picky when it comes to stationery and types of paper to use. I’m brainy sometimes…literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment