Wednesday, March 22, 2017

TRAVEL


Recently I came back from a really demanding school trip. We have been to Bosnia for six days.
We have visited many places where war developed between 1992 and 1995. I’m talking about the genocide that happened in Bosnia and Herzegovina in during those 4 years.

I don’t think I’m ready to ensemble all the emotions and put them in a logical way to make sense yet. In other situations I’d let the photographs do the unpleasant duty of telling the story I’ve been living during those intense six days but, unluckily, I didn’t bring my camera with me (due to a lack of physical space in my luggage /backpack). This is exactly why I’m a little bit sad, but I comfort myself believing that one day I’ll get back there to take amazing pictures.


I wouldn’t like to focus on this particular trip but on all those we do and will do during our lives.
Being a person who hates routine, the best possibility ever is travelling, changing place and moving. Travelling gives a sense of freedom and power in a certain way, peerless. Besides it’s a great way to grow and learn new things and I, being a person who hates conventional learning methods too, ergo the school system, think that travelling and learning directly on the spot is amazing.


I’ve been a little bit everywhere but actually nowhere. There’s still so much more to see and I hate the idea of being forced here to finish school but mostly I don’t have much money to travel as much as I’d like either.


I believe that a travel is made even richer depending on who you are accompanied by. Without a doubt those people have a strong impact on your mindset and mood during the trip. I haven’t travelled completely alone yet, but neither with a small group of close friends without “adults” to supervise.

Wait, now I’m eighteen, I am the adult! By date of birth of course, but mentally I hope to always stay curious as only young humans can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment