Sunday, March 3, 2024

Archive: 2020 - Bob Coroner

 

"Bones 02"

Bob told everyone I was so smart I could have been a doctor and suddently, all the familiar eyes at the Christmas dinner table turned to me. Their piercing pupils yelling " you selfish freak, you could be saving lives right now but chose to paint on walls instead ?"
Bob percieved my difficulty, I couldn't bare the sight of all that  uneaten food because of my selfish ways. So he came to the rescue and added " no, no I mean one of those doctors that cut corpses open !! " 
few seconds of silence then everybody laughed, relieved that what they always thought of me was right: I am just dumb


first three paintings: acrylic and spray paint on paper
the big piece at the bottom: spraypaint on plexiglass


"Bob & eye"

digital collage of a picture of my burning eye and Bob spraypainted on amazon cardboards

No comments:

Post a Comment